Product Portfolio

Unium Bioscience’s suite of pioneering technologies and treatments go through a rigorous product development process, including peer-reviewed research, crop proof of concept studies and strong field trials.

Our products utilise natural processes, bringing environmental benefits including reduced fertiliser use and aiding carbon capture.

2020-05-18T14:58:20+01:00

3 ALO T6P

3 ALO T6P Maximise your seed/grain filling process and therefore optimise yield. £64/ha Return on investment 87% Chance of a return on investment 8% Average yield increase (69 trials) Nature uses a small molecule – Trehalose-6-Phosphate as a signalling molecule to [...]

2020-06-05T10:06:23+01:00

aCalsa

aCalsa Improve crop phosphorus use efficiency and deliver calcium through the leaf into the plant In combination with Verda Technology – a complex containing Pyroglutamic Acid (PGA, or as some call it pidolic acid) and another metabolite, they perform two functions – nitrogen assimilation and carbon sequestration creating the best balanced technology. [...]

2020-04-13T08:46:09+01:00

aCalsa ST

aCalsa ST The latest nutrient, biostimulant, powdered seed treatment for use with potatoes. This product reduces stress by enhanced nutritional support maximising establishment and early season growth. £334.90 @£150/t Return on investment 100% Chance of a return on investment 4.2% Average yield increase (56:1 [...]

2020-03-27T16:20:14+00:00

BOOST & BOOST OSR

BOOST & BOOST OSR Aiding germination and crop establishment, BOOST is a unique nutrient biostimulant complex which offers a host of benefits to crop development, tolerance and hardiness. £222/ha Return on investment 91% Chance of a return on investment 7% Average yield increase (11 [...]

2020-05-18T15:22:34+01:00

CALFITE

CALFITE Improve crop phosphorus use efficiency and deliver calcium through the leaf into the plant £79/ha ww £71/ha osr Return on investment 100% ww 75% osr Chance of a return on investment 8% ww 11% osr Average yield increase (9 ww & 11 osr [...]

2020-03-15T13:38:55+00:00

Exseed

Exseed Biological Our unique formulation utilises nitrogen-fixing rhizobium bacteria which infect the root of the plant, causing nitrogen-fixing root nodules to grow. Available in both liquid and powder form, EXSEED particularly helps with pulse and cover crop establishment, and also helps maximise plant health. Inoculating with fresh [...]

2020-05-27T15:01:44+01:00

EXSEED BEANS

EXSEED BEANS Assists with pulse and cover crop establishment and early season establishment. £78/ha Return on investment 80% Chance of a return on investment 27% Average yield increase (5 trials) The symbiotic relationship the rhizobium spp -  rhizobium leguminosarum biovar phaseoli [...]

2020-03-27T16:16:50+00:00

EXSEED PEAS

EXSEED PEAS Assists with pulse and cover crop establishment and early season establishment. The symbiotic relationship the rhizobium spp - rhizobium leguminosarum biovar phaseoli has with your pea crop enables the seed to germinate quickly and stimulates plant hormones responsible for root formation and development. This brings more nourishment to the [...]

2020-03-27T16:17:22+00:00

EXSEED SOYA

EXSEED SOYA Assists with pulse and cover crop establishment and early season establishment. The symbiotic relationship the rhizobium spp - rhizobium leguminosarum biovar phaseoli has with your soya crop enables the seed to germinate quickly and stimulates plant hormones responsible for root formation and development. This brings more nourishment to the [...]

2020-05-18T15:23:35+01:00

KIROL

KIROL A water-soluble powder comprises a unique complex of active amino acids in a formulation 2-4 times more concentrated than its competitors, meaning greater impact at lower cost £53/ha Return on investment 100% Chance of a return on investment 5% Average yield increase (4 [...]

2020-04-23T13:55:35+01:00

Klorofill

KLOROFILL This original Unium technology works as a unique crop enhancer, maximising the efficiency of chlorophyll production during periods of rapid growth or stress. £81/ha Return on investment 100% WW & OSR Chance of a return on investment 7% WW 17% OSR Average yield [...]

2019-11-05T19:21:13+00:00

Nfinity

Nfinity Fertiliser Enhancement Bringing environmental benefits and cost savings to growers, our unique fertiliser enhancement technology utilises a special signalling complex which has been proven to increase a plant’s nitrogen use efficiency by 10-15% and phosphorus by 25-40%. Due to come to the market in 2021, [...]

2020-05-18T15:24:17+01:00

Scyon

Scyon Peer-reviewed at Nottingham University, Scyon’s unique complex supports plant health by boosting natural crop defences. 93% Chance of crop health improvement 13.4% Lower leaf infection Scyon is a complex of metabolites designed to maximise nutrient health within the plant, by maximising nutrient efficiency [...]

2019-11-19T14:07:40+00:00

TIGGA

TIGGA & TIGGA OSR Aiding germination and crop establishment, TIGGA is a unique nutrient biostimulant complex which offers a host of benefits to crop development, tolerance and hardiness. £222/ha Return on investment 91% Chance of a return on investment 7% Average yield increase (11 [...]

2020-12-04T08:02:18+00:00

TIROS ST

TIROS Seed Treatment Maximise your biological nutrient availability £65/ha Return on investment 90% Chance of a return on investment 5% Average yield increase (30 trials) Seed treatment TIROS is comprised of a unique combination of endophytes which enable all crops to [...]

2020-10-04T13:55:44+01:00

TWOXO

TWOXO Enhance your nitrogen use efficiency and carbon sequestration to optimise crop production. £68/ha Return on investment 100% Chance of a return on investment 12% Average yield increase (15 trials) The 2-Oxoglutaramate (2-OXO) technology stimulates the plant to increase both CO2 [...]

2020-05-18T15:25:52+01:00

UNI-CAL ST

UNI-CAL The latest nutrient, biostimulant, powdered seed treatment for use with potatoes. This product reduces stress by enhanced nutritional support maximising establishment and early season growth. £334.90 @£150/t Return on investment 100% Chance of a return on investment 4.2% Average yield increase (56:1 ratio [...]

2020-04-01T17:20:35+01:00

Verda Technology

Verda Technology Signalling Compound Available as a foliar or seed treatment, Verda Technology’s award-winning combination is exclusive to Unium Bioscience. The active ingredient increases two essential plant processes: carbon fixation and nitrate assimilation which, when combined, maximises crop production.

2020-04-01T17:20:46+01:00

Voltek

Voltek Aiding germination and crop establishment, Voltek is a unique nutrient biostimulant complex which offers a host of benefits to crop development, tolerance and hardiness. £222/ha Return on investment 91% Chance of a return on investment 7% Average yield increase (11 trials) [...]

2020-04-01T17:20:54+01:00

VYTA & VYTA OSR

VYTA & VYTA OSR Aiding germination and crop establishment, VYTA is a unique nutrient biostimulant complex which offers a host of benefits to crop development, tolerance and hardiness. £222/ha Return on investment 91% Chance of a return on investment 7% Average yield increase (11 [...]

2020-10-14T13:10:51+01:00

WHOLLY K

WHOLLY K A unique potassium metabolite complex designed to deliver K when conditions may limit soil uptake. £72.20/ha Return on investment 93% Chance of a return on investment 7% Average yield increase (14 trials) Potassium is an essential plant nutrient required [...]

Unium Technical Group

Join the Unium Technical Group: a progressive scientific forum where growers across the UK can explore and discuss high-quality technical information.

Stay up-to-date with topical research, learn more about new technologies as they’re developed and receive our latest trials results.

JOIN TODAY!